RSS

FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS!

This morning I woke up around 11:30. The latest I have slept into all summer.  Dad called me later on and asked me if I had ever gotten back to Theresa (my travel agent) about my flight arrangements. No. So he emailed her and told her that I wanted to fly out July 29.

I went to my dentist appointment (I am getting my wisdom teeth out in 4 days) and came home and checked my email.  There's an email from Theresa.  She already booked my flight! I am flying from Harrisburg to Detroit to Frankfurt on July 29! My flight leaves at 12:20 pm, I have a 3 hr 32min layover in Detroit, then I board my flight to Frankfurt, which arrives at 7:50 am on the 30th.

I am so excited! I love flying and flying alone.  Airports are so big and there's so much going on. That's how I like it.

On to a different subject, I've been trying to figure out how this blog works.  Finally, Thanks to Sarah (my only follower at the moment) I figured out how to add things.  I was making it way more complicated than it needed to be.

So, I am going back to decorating my blog,
Gute Nacht

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment