RSS

Different Flight Arrangements

So after I had already emailed my host mom the flight info, dad decided that we should change the flight so I didnt have a 3 and 1/2 layover in Detroit.  So now my flight is from Washington DC to Frankfurt. I leave at 5:23 and arrive at 7:10 am in Frankfurt.  I posted that on facebook and found out a kid that went to my school this year that is from germany leaves 20 minutes before me on the same day.


Right now I am sitting on the couch watching tv with frozen peas on my face.  Yes today was the day I got my wisdom teeth out.  I have Ibuprofen and Vicodin.  Thank God.


Friday night we (Dad, John, and I) are leaving for Wisconsin and Michigan.  It is going to take like 14 hours to get to our hotel in Madison. Hopefully my mouth will stop hurting by then.


My councilor sent me an email the other day about a school trip.  We are going on a big sailing boat to an island in the netherlands i think.  I tryed to google the place but i think something was spelled wrong because I didn't get any results in the USA or Germany google.  But I am still excited.  Laura, my host sister, is going to be in my class (which I will stay in the whole time - like elementary school). I was told that I will have german, math, english, french, biology, chemistry, physics, history, music, art, religion and sports. I have already taken Biology and Physics, I am hoping I won't epically fail them.  I am also hoping I can pass English while learning it in German. 


I think that's all the updates I have
Until the next one, I'll be here on the couch.

p.s. - I just saw a Kraft American cheese commercial... I wonder if they have american cheese in Germany :p 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment