RSS

ONE WEEK!

I LEAVE IN 7 DAYS!

7 days! i cant believe i leave in 7 days! WHAT AM I DOING! everything feels like a dream i cant believe that i am leaving in a week. at this time in 7 days i will be over the Atlantic ocean some where i cant believe it!

so anyway... update time!

web cam is here and works with Skype... yay
picture frames are put together
Pit is here and ready to go.
my going away party is tomorrow... just got all the stuff for that today!
got all my euros yesterday
got my ticket yesterday too
got some luggage tags that say "NOT YOUR BAG!" on them :)
got eye mask and ear plugs just in case for the flight
got a neck travel wallet so i can keep all my important things with me at all times

i was going to actually start packing tonight but considering its 12:33 AM i don't think that i am.  i really need to though. people on my Facebook group aren't leaving for a month and are packing! everybody wants a piece of me right now. mom and dad want to spend time with me, john wants me, tiff wants to spend the night, Hannah wants to hang out. plus my room is trashed and i need to clean it before i leave.

so this is what i am thinking:
Saturday - party
Sunday - laundry, packing, johns
Monday - with mom or packing
Tuesday - tiff spends the night and helps me clean and pack
Wednesday - Shippensburg fair with Hannah and others
Thursday - with john (his birthday), last minute packing
Friday - DC airport ... meeting up with summer at some point

Thats about it... goodnight

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment