RSS

Day 9. Sunday, August 7, 2011.

not too much happened today. I woke up on my own close to 11 and went down and ate breakfast: a banana and strawberry yogurt. and guess who was at breakfast this morning... alex... because laura is allowed to have her boyfriend spend the night (unlike me... *cough*dad*cough*). then after breakfast Peggy and Andreas went to play golf and I went to my room and watched  The Social Network (in english) and talked to john on facebook... i was on facebook while watching a movie about the making of facebook.  after the movie was over Toby came and asked me if i wanted to walk the dog with him, and i did. we walked to my school and then to grandma's house for cake. she makes a cake every sunday and since plums are in season and she has a plum tree, everytime i have seen her there has been plum cake.  after i got home i played a few hands of skip bo with laura and peggy and then peggy made a pizza. it smelled just like subway! she made a home made crust and while it was cooking i was just like oh my godddd i want subway so bad! but anyway... the pizza wasn't quite what i was expecting. it had peppers and mushrooms and cucumbers and chives on it. so i basically picked everything except the mushrooms off and ate it.

tomorrow is the first day of school. so instead of having a whole other month to sleep in i have to wake up at like 6-630 to go to school. peggy is going with me on the first day to talk to the teachers i guess. i dont know if she is staying all day or not, but i am going to bed since i have to get up so early.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment